Friday 30 September 2011

Polymer that recharges!

I was recently featured on the blog Polymer Clay Daily and the curator and creator of the blog Cynthia had such nice things to say about my Marian + Hazel line!

Polymer that recharges

by CYNTHIA TINAPPLE on SEPTEMBER 29, 2011 · 2 COMMENTS
The car dealership waiting room was my impromptu office this afternoon. So you can imagine that an email introducing me to Vancouver artist Amanda Parker was what I needed (well, that and a battery).
Amanda, who sells under the MarianandHazel name, is new to PCD and her always-white, zen-like polymer jewelry speaks softly, calmly and fashionably. She majored in glass which she still works in as she branches out into polymer and recycled leather.
If you need a Thursday breather, sit down with a quiet cup of tea and check outher site, her recent Facebook pictures and her Etsy gallery. The sites, like her designs, are soothing and restorative.

No comments:

Post a Comment