Thursday 22 August 2013

New City, New Space, New Beginnings

So first of all I must apologize. The Marian + Hazel blog has been quite neglected for a while now. My studio was packed up and work was put on hold for a little while as my partner and I moved! We travelled from New Westminster BC over the beautiful Mountains with all of our possessions in a very bumpy Uhaul to the sunny city of Calgary AB. This past week has been full of new discoveries which often happen when you move to a completely new place. New neighbours (so friendly), new sounds (or lack thereof) new smells (we have so many trees!) and new spaces. We moved from a small condo to a house and although it is a small house the added space feels massive and never-ending. It is also so nice to have a yard again and the best part...... I now have a double car garage in which my new studio will reside! I am so excited! So from here on in I will try my bestest to not neglect the blog and instead try to document the new studio creation.
               Beautiful river valley outside of Kamloops seen on the way to Calgary

No comments:

Post a Comment