Friday 8 June 2012

IDS West 2012 Preview Party

Last Evening I participated in the IDS West press preview party that was held at Inform interiors new  space. Press from all over Vancouver were in attendance and there was a great turnout. I was there to represent a new section of the Interior Design Show, the One of a Kind District! I am so excited about this new opportunity as it will allow me to connect with a completely new crowd. I of course couldn't resist snapping a few of my own shots during the event.


The brand new Inform Interiors Trade space is pretty lovely and was a great place to have this preview party.


There were different vignettes set up to represent the different parts of the show.


The One of a Kind District vignette looked really great.


There was a good crowd.


A DJ on a bicycle! What!



And a bar that was lit by this amazing light fixture by Bocci one of my favourite lighting companies that also happens to be Canadian!


The space was so amazing and filled with stunning furniture pieces.


Jeanie Andronyk was one of the other designers in attendance and her work was stunning to say the least!



Nostalgic Links and Lucky 14 also had samples for display.


Of course Amanda Parker Design was there too!

No comments:

Post a Comment